Customized Prescription Eyewear
IN DULUTH, GA (NORTH OF ATLANTA) at Georgia Eye Physicians & Surgeons
Eyeglasses can be more than just a way to help you see more clearly—they can also be a great way to express your individual style and personality. The optical center at Georgia Eye Physicians & Surgeons can fit your new prescription lenses into a wide variety of frames from modern and traditional frame designers, such as Ray Ban®, Coach®, Michael Kors®, Calvin Klein®, Kate Spade®, Fossil®, and more. No matter what your personal taste, we can help you find the glasses that will help you look your best.
To ensure that your glasses allow you to see as clearly as possible and provide you with the highest level of satisfaction, we offer several advanced types of lenses, lens coatings, and features. Some of our most popular lens enhancements include:
- Crizal Sapphire® 360° UV Anti-Glare Lenses
- Reduce reflections from all directions for less distracting glare, enhanced UV protection, and safer nighttime driving.
- Transitions® Signature® GEN 8™ Light Intelligent Lenses™
- Adjust from fully clear indoors to the perfect tint outdoors, blocking dangerous UV rays and filtering out harmful blue light.
- Eyezen™ Enhanced Single Vision Lenses with Smart Blue Filter™
- Reduce eye strain from staring at backlit smartphones, tablets, and/or computer screens with enhanced single vision lenses and a special blue-light-filtering coating.
- Varilux® X Series™ progressive lenses, featuring Xtend™ Technology
- Seamlessly incorporate differing prescription strengths and allow for clear and undistorted vision at every range. Xtend™ technology extends the viewer’s vision so that tilting or angling the head to find focus is no longer needed.
- Crizal Avancé UV™ Lenses with Scotchgard®
- Protect your glasses from dirt and smudges and make them more easily cleanable with enhanced scratch resistance.
- Xperio UV™ Polarized Sun Lenses
- Experience excellent clarity of vision while protecting your eyes with the highest levels of UV protection available. Customize your look with a variety of tint-color options.
All glasses purchased from Georgia Eye Physicians & Surgeons Optical Center are treated with the Crizal Avancé coating and carry a two-year scratch warranty, and all of our optical center’s frames also carry at least a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. To learn more about the eyewear option we offer, or to schedule a routine or comprehensive eye exam, contact Georgia Eye Physicians & Surgeons today.